Monday, June 7, 2021

same old same old

Hello, I'm back. I don't know what gotten into me but I just wanted to type something out of my mind. I am sure it was something meaningful and whatnot, but then I saw some draft that I wrote three years ago and forgot everything. I didn't know why I didn't click publish. I don't know what I'm afraid of. No one will read it anyway. So why would I be worried if someone who is not suppose to know, read it, because they're not here. So I just publish it anyway.

So what am I suppose to write about? Honestly I forgot. If you want to know what happen to me for the past three years, I'd tell you, there is nothing much. Cliche I know. But three years and still same old problems, same old dilemma, different situation, different venue. And here I am again three years after I logged in and I'm pretty sure I'll vanish again for quite sometime. I just realize, I like to start things and run away half way thru. Unhealthy I know. But....

Oh well. I'll try to pop more often. 


T

No comments:

Post a Comment